Born on August 26, 1983 in Burashi village of Kilmezskiy district of the Kirov region.
He graduated from KGTU named after S.M. Kirov in 2006 with a degree in environmental protection.
From October 02, 2006 to October 31, 2009 – 1st category Engineer at KGTU named after S.M. Kirov;
from January 14, 2010 to October 31, 2014 - Deputy Chief Power Engineer on Ecology of KAPO named after Gorbunov OAO (Open Joint-Stock Company);
from November 01, 2014 to December 14, 2015 - Head of State Inspectorate for Environmental Supervision of MENR of RT;
from December 15, 2015 till present - Deputy Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan
- Diploma to the commemorative medal "XVI World Championships in Aquatics 2015 in Kazan", 2015;
- Letter of Gratitude of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan, 2016;
- Letter of Gratitude of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan, 2016;
- Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Republic of Tatarstan, 2017;
- Gratitude of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, 2018.
Candidate of Technical Sciences, 2009.
Married, three children.