Priiksk administration environmental experts congratulated veterans on Victory Day
8 May 2018, Tuesday
On the eve of the Great Victory Day, Priiksk Territorial Administration staff congratulated veterans, who in turn shared their stories about life before the war and their fate during the harsh years of the Great Patriotic War.
From June 6 to 8, 2018 in the capital of Bashkortostan the third International Environmental Forum will be held in the exhibition complex "VDNKh-EXPO".
Within the framework of the plenary session and discussion platforms participants will discuss the following topics:
- Environmental safety in fuel and energy sector;
- Environmental problems of mining industry;
- Development of a pollution monitoring system. Methods and means of environmental monitoring;
- Greening the timber industry complex. New technologies;
- Systems and methods of prevention and protection in emergency situations of natural and man-made nature;
- Formation of environmental sustainability of the urban environment in the 21st century;
- Topical issues of state environmental policy and environmental law;
- Environmental education and upbringing: problems and solutions.
Within the framework of the Forum it is planned to arrange a special exhibition "Ecology. Technologies. Life", which will present the latest techniques and developments in the field of environmental safety.
State inspectors of the Northern Territorial Administration of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatarstan conducted a sanitary-ecological raid along the Tyulyachinskiy District.
Ecological education must begin from childhood. For this purpose, specialists of the Volga-Kama Territorial Administration of the Ministry of Ecology of the Republic of Tatarstan held a conversation about the protection of nature in the kindergarten No. 1 of the combined type "Veselaya karusel" in Chistopolskiy District.
Volunteers, leaders, heads and representatives of voluntary non-profit organizations and associations, employees of state institutions, commercial companies and other initiative groups aged 8 years and older can take part in "Dobrovoltsy Rossii" contest. The organizers of the event are the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Rospatriotcentr”, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Rosdetcentr”, Association of Volunteer Centers.